SOLD! Corbin Dual Tour Saddle for 2004-2016 NON-Touring

Seat arrived this morning. I could not resist, had to open up the trailer and set the seat on the bike. I was extremely concerned only being 5 10 already installed forward controls from Refinedcycle. I bought a classic seat late last fall that felt much better than the stock roadster seat.
I didn't mount the Corbin just set it on the bike after moving the battery tender. WOW does that look nice. I looked under the the edge to insure that the weird mounting bracket on the Corbin weren't touching the paint, and climbed on. This seat is perfect My knees are slightly bent while my feet are on the ground and the same when on the controls:thumbsup::thumbsup::D:D:D:D. I read a thread on how to modify mounting of the Corbin using the pin from either the Classic or the Roadster stock seat so the key release will work to remove the new Corbin. That decision will have to come in the spring. Now waiting on delivery of a set of black T-bars and a full black system from Paul B.
I need spring.
Jeremy I need to say thank you . And thanks to all the others that share honest, accurate information on this site that helps us learning what steps to take to make informed decisions.
I said before this site is like Rocket collage. Thanks to all that share.;)

@JohnsoD I’m so excited that you like it! It really is a great looking seat. Be sure to post up pics once you have everything on. Come quickly, spring!!

Thanks for being so easy to work with, brother!

Back