So it's official?

Confusing indeed. There are many factors involved with this problem. I find it difficult to stitch everything seamlessly into short, staggered posts. The vibration does get worse with speed. When saying “lessened in 6th gear”. I was referring to the frequency of the vibration. Slower frequency, but worsening vibration. It’s all very confusing to try and explain something I don’t fully understand myself. Sorry if I’m starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist now or something. Super grateful for any and all interest 👍
So less frequent meaning NOT AS OFTEN. So moments of not vibrating? But when it does in 6th, worse? Did I get it right?

So less frequent meaning NOT AS OFTEN. So moments of not vibrating? But when it does in 6th, worse? Did I get it right?
Okay, I get where we’re losing each other here. When I describe frequency, I don’t mean time in between something occurring. I mean frequency as in like....radio waves. There are fast frequency waves, and slower frequency waves.

Okay, I get where we’re losing each other here. When I describe frequency, I don’t mean time in between something occurring. I mean frequency as in like....radio waves. There are fast frequency waves, and slower frequency waves.
Ah. Constant bad bad vibration, but ..
Think I will let others respond.

I had on the r3 the nut (the big one in the center) of the upper tee unscrewed, to see for you. Was there a front and rear wheel balance check? Maybe a problem with the rear damping? Hope for you that the dealer will find the problem

I had on the r3 the nut (the big one in the center) of the upper tee unscrewed, to see for you. Was there a front and rear wheel balance check? Maybe a problem with the rear damping? Hope for you that the dealer will find the problem
Wheel vibration is pretty easily solved. Ride at any speed, disengage the clutch, vibration goes away. That’s not the wheels. I’ve had this vibration in my Vulcan 2000 for years n years. But nothing this bad. Especially from a brand new unit.

Back