Shop/repair manual

ThePhoinix

.060 Over
is there an official shop manual for 2015 touring? I've seen a few, but I'm not sure which one might be a comprehensive and useful manual. And the wide range of prices (from 20-80, sometimes for the same book) makes me leery.
So, which one should I get? What does everyone else use?

In my signature there is a manual which cover the earlier R3T. Most info should be the same, but nothing on the anti-lock brakes.

Go to Bike Bandit's web site. OEM parts. Triumph. Your year. Cruiser. Rocket 3 Touring. Tools and Manuals. You'll find the manual part number.

The manual will come in a properly badged loose leaf notebook with dividers for each section.

The cost is a bit over $100.

If you buy from your local dealer, they may discount it ... but you will probably have sales tax.

Since the English can write well in English, the manual is highly readable. And it is very informative.

Sadly, bike bandit is no longer offering Triumph OEM parts.

There are other dealers who allow access to the official parts fiche, and the Triumph part numbers all still exist.

I know that even if you are not near a dealer, you're probably near a phone. Call any dealer, ask for parts, tell them what you want, and they're likely to be willing to get it and ship it to you.

I know Castle Powersports near Nashville is happy to do this if you've got a credit card.

Check with Hermys - www.triumphestore.com. I ordered some parts the other day and they emailed me due to an item being delayed in shipment. Shipping costs are very reasonable.

They have updated their website to show the latest model years of all products. It makes it really easy to drill down to the specific item needed for any model year.

They sell manuals as well.

Thanks,
Dave.

Back