Hey Paul, you are aware that the stock shocks "are" adjustable, right? I turned mine down to a setting of "2" (6' 1", 165 lbs). They are quite easy to change (tool provided I believe), but be aware if you try to step "up" to a higher setting and go "over the top", you are simply going from setting 5 to setting 1. There will be a loud noise. First time I did that to mine, I actually thought I had "unscrewed" the lower end of the shock. I took the shock off to see what needed to be done to fix it, thinking I'd have to compress the spring some how to get the thing back together. Come to find out, it's just like climbing 5 steps in a circular fashion and falling off step 5 only to find you are back on step 1 again and ready to start the process all over again. Remember, once you are on step 1, the shock adjustment will only turn one way cause you can't "jump" back up to step 5. You need to go through 2, 3 & 4 again to get back to setting 5.

It takes no time at all to change the settings for solo rider, and again for 2 up with your passenger.

See ya.

Yes

I knew they were adjustable I just haven't messed with them yet. Only have 120 miles. Weather has not been nice here in the past 2 weeks. I will try 2 and maybe 3 with passenger.
Thanks for the info.

Back