For Sale Shift lever trade?

Is this what you did kid

That’s how I modified my Heal-toe shifter. Just took the rear acorn nut off and removed the heal piece. Worked great for the last year and gave me more confidence. When I had the heal part on the shifter, I found it would distract me as I would come to stops which would disrupt me and make for less than smooth stops. After removal it felt more natural and I didn’t feel like my foot was locked in a particular position.

I have the heel-toe shifter on my 07 classic, but I prefer the toe only shifter. The shift linkage is the same for both types of shifters. If anyone has a toe shifter, and would like to trade for my heel-toe shifter, let me know!

I'm located in North Dakota, so we each would just pay the respective shipping cost.

@Hardware_Hank if you are in need and interested I have a shift lever available cheap. $40 shipped.

20191102_215239.jpg

@Hardware_Hank , don't mess with the stock toe shifter its to short for the floor boards. Been there tried that, you will need to cut you toes off to keep your heal on the floor board. You'll be better off with the R3T shifter and remove the heal portion. The only other two things would be to remove the heal section of you shifter or the best I've felt was how @Speedy did with his. Drill linkage mount hole on rear of the heal toe shifter and the cut the front off and mount it upside down. You will end up with less offset and more foot room !!! Yes I've road his and it's nice. Maybe he will post a picture for you.

Rear section only,, front cut off, drill hole, flip to front, adjust link for toe clearance, ride!
IMG_3461.JPG
IMG_3462.JPG
Ok guys I was fortunate to ride this bike with this set up. It feels much more natural then the mount on engine style which I was able to put miles on thanks to Rick sending one to Virginia. (It's still down there) I went back to the heal toe OEM but then I have tons of miles on it. If I had a extra shifter or even the R3T I would try it . Anyway Blaines revered style has more foot room because of the rears offset is more and moved to the front of the bike.

Once I get my valve shims in and I can put my engine back together, I'm going to try my Daytona 600 shifte . I am a bit skeptical though because of the offset. If I hate it, using the heel portion lo

I have the heel-toe shifter on my 07 classic, but I prefer the toe only shifter. The shift linkage is the same for both types of shifters. If anyone has a toe shifter, and would like to trade for my heel-toe shifter, let me know!

I'm located in North Dakota, so we each would just pay the respective shipping cost.
Will your heel toe shifter work on a 2011 Rocket III Roadster?

Back