For Sale Shift lever trade?

Hardware_Hank

.020 Over
Ride
2007 Triumph Rocket 3 Classic
I have the heel-toe shifter on my 07 classic, but I prefer the toe only shifter. The shift linkage is the same for both types of shifters. If anyone has a toe shifter, and would like to trade for my heel-toe shifter, let me know!

I'm located in North Dakota, so we each would just pay the respective shipping cost.

Getting off the touring to open the garage door, bike running in neutral, I would pop it in gear trying to reach the kickstand. Just unbolted the extra piece when I put the running gear from the touring on the standard

66298B3D-23B7-45FB-8B13-8709FC4FFC1E.JPG 64F68D3B-81E7-4DEA-8614-5469331355D4.JPG

Getting off the touring to open the garage door, bike running in neutral, I would pop it in gear trying to reach the kickstand. Just unbolted the extra piece when I put the running gear from the touring on the standard
I wish the classic had a 2 piece arm. Why did Triumph have to make 2 different heel-toe shifters? o_O

Is this what you did kid

Attachments

• 4A1DAB32-3CAA-4F28-B25C-CD0A301FA6C8.png
    4A1DAB32-3CAA-4F28-B25C-CD0A301FA6C8.png
    369.8 KB · Views: 31
I have such an animal. I thought I might prefer it over the heel - toe, but did not.

Back