K&N

Need for Speed
Ride
2013 Rocket III Touring
rocket.jpg
Has always worked for us. Soft, Water resistant and quick drying

Last edited by a moderator:
We use them white one for babies down under!;):D

My 1st one was on a BM K100RT when they first came out in '84/5. You needed it long to put over the back of the tank as the fuel got so hot the fuel pumps cavitated and they were all replaced world wide with new fuel pumps to increase bypass circulation. Stopped fuel pump problems but still cooked the rider. I also used it as a short mattress when travelling.

After going from Darwin to Broome and Derby and back via the Gibb River Rd and down to Ayers Rock and the Olgas when it was still dirt, quickly turned it red. I now have a couple of fitted black ones.

I use the 3D Mesh covers. You have a free flowing air layer beneath your bum. Never get wet. Never get hot.

You may need warmer knickers a little longer in the cooler seasons. I find it's only really necessary with Leather Jeans.

I'm sure Pete @Ishrub can find some nice White ones with his GoogleFoo - They wont go red.

I use the 3D Mesh covers. You have a free flowing air layer beneath your bum. Never get wet. Never get hot.

You may need warmer knickers a little longer in the cooler seasons. I find it's only really necessary with Leather Jeans.

I'm sure Pete @Ishrub can find some nice White ones with his GoogleFoo - They wont go red.

I have my black sheepskin wrapped around a couple of gel pads and encased in a black 3D mesh net like a good but furry ham at the moment.

I haven't used it since I got the Russell Daylong.

Nah couldn't be bothered so just dug up the old post, but I'm sure if I bothered to look I could find a white one!;):D
Under a buck from AliBaba for bulk orders

Motorcycle 3d Mesh Seat Cover, Motorcycle 3d Mesh Seat Cover Suppliers and Manufacturers at Alibaba.com

eBay for 1 piece from £3.17 with free shipping but the random colour selection on this bargain would put me off! They even have a Rainbow one ;):p:D

Fits Motorcycle 3D Wear-Resisting Breathable Mesh Seat Cover Cushion | eBay

Better to spend an extra few pence and get the colour you want.
Motorcycle mesh seat covers | eBay

From US$4.25 with free shipping

From AUD$5.48 with free shipping

Back