Seeking a replacement fuel pump resource

Same thing afaik, Walbro GSS342, aka 255LPH pump.

I found it got near the 255LPH at 2.0 Bar on the pressure regulator.
It flowed around 212LPH at the stock (fixed) reg 3.0 Bar pressure, and pulls about 9 amps too, so the 10A factory fuse will melt quite quickly, needs a 15A really.
The stock pump & reg delivered around 202LPH.

20160327_144926.jpg

20160327_162401.jpg
Thankyou for that info

BTW: What is a good non-oem replacement injector for a NLR 200 HP kit. I think 2 of mine may be bad.

Why go non-OEM? If an injector is only suspected, why not borrow a set from someone to verify. I have an OEM set there but shipping would be a lot more than someone in the US - someone on here must have them.
Hello you could even swap your own injectors around and see if those % you had for follows the injector.

Or pull them and get them cleaned. Prolly only about sixty bucks...??? Might do the trick. Cheap. Worth a shot.

Why go non-OEM? If an injector is only suspected, why not borrow a set from someone to verify. I have an OEM set there but shipping would be a lot more than someone in the US - someone on here must have them.
Hello you could even swap your own injectors around and see if those % you had for follows the injector.
Sent mine to a company in Calf. who Kevin told me about. Got them back in less than a week, cleaned tested and documentation. Less than a hundred dollars. Can't find the ticket, but will look for it.

I have found the Walbro 342 on Amazon. Picture looks like the fuel strainer is not included with the pump. Is this what you guys have found or am I looking at an incomplete picture

Back