Seeking a replacement fuel pump resource

I have heard there is a cheap knock off of that pump. They actually have one in stock at a speed center here in town so I’m going to go get it. If it doesn’t say made in USA then I know it’s counterfeit. Do you think that would be safe to say or is there another way to tell

What fuel strainer are you guys using with the wallbro 342? The one they sold me sticks way out of the rubber boot and kinks when it fold over and it still not all the way into the tank. Can’t use the stock went off the old pump as it was broken and getting it all apart.
Thanks in advance,
Ridefree

I just used the sock that came with it.

1646690635485.png

That’s how I had mine set up but when I inserted it in the tank the strainer hit the roof of the tank and bent backwards over the pump and kinked the strainer. As I pushed it further back in the tank where The floor and the roof of the tank came together I felt resistance and that I would have to force it in there to get it all the way in to the rear of the tank. Did you notice the same thing

That’s how I had mine set up but when I inserted it in the tank the strainer hit the roof of the tank and bent backwards over the pump and kinked the strainer. As I pushed it further back in the tank where The floor and the roof of the tank came together I felt resistance and that I would have to force it in there to get it all the way in to the rear of the tank. Did you notice the same thing
I did, tight fit. I removed mine after it had been in there for a while to change regulator and it was fine. Next time I’ll probably just do like R-111 turbo and just put filter on and install. if you use the boot with the wire mesh just be easy on install. I am talking about a touring, but its tight on both I believe.

Back