Secure the garage. That way everything is safe. Park a car in front of garage if worried. One good think about big bikes is there not that easily to flip around on the stand or carry off.

I Like ground anchors, but always trip on them. Disk locks, I forget they on :)

Thiefs :(

a_140543568753c53f2750d54.346.jpg

I live in the country I have no opinion :D

Thiefs :(

a_140543568753c53f2750d54.346.jpg

I live in the country I have no opinion :D

We saw one at a woodsman trade show, it would chip 24" trees, I told the guy I bet you could run all your exes through it at the same time.
My barn here has a 12' front door, it's open generally 24/7, the keys are in all my bikes, and both cars, same thing in NY, I guess it depends on where you live. I refuse to live anywhere that I have to lock my doors.

Actually the last time I caught a thief he did not like staring at the muzzle of the 50 caliber. It was funny actually , the cops came amd while walking up to the porch he tripped over a 5 inch MK38. You should have seen him jerk the kid over to the round and tell him how stupid he was for comming out here in the country. Hauled him away mumbling to the kid all the way to the car.
Haven't had anyone out here in years.

Disk locks, I forget they on :)

I've done that. Embarrassing as heck. I run an orange coily cable between the lock and my front brake lever so I don't forget. Plus... since getting the ones with the alarm, standing the bike up sets the alarm off.

Back