Scratching my head over these new Triple Blacks....

I have been watching a few vids on the new Triple blacks and found i'm wondering about a few things....
I have a GT now in black because i wasnt to keen on the silver...i see the the new Triple black GT has silver on the front of the tank....not sure about that choice...the rest of the bike is cool!
The R model is more menacing looking in its stance but then im not sure about the matt finish.....if you wanted the backrest for a passenger or maybe to hold luggage...could you get that in black?...I suppose you could?
Just tossing stuff around in my head...
Then im thinking....what will the 2022 models of the Gt and R look like?...should a man wait?....so many questions...
then...the bike i have now is a honey too...just be content Tal...geeez!!
That chain of thought is never ending whats king of the mountain today will always be superceded by the next that's what sells, buy now put your own touch to it but most of all get out there and enjoy it while you can

When I heard they were bringing out two limited editions I thought Yes at last, we could do with a broader colour palette on the Rockets and what do they produce two black bikes when they already have one. They missed an opportunity to do something special there, still, it leaves the rest of us the room to make our own :) .
I was speaking to a dealer about the black bike issue when was looking at the new Speed Triple 1200 ( black and matte grey only) and they said that the previous version in white was their best seller and that only had the matte grey ones left in stock which many potential customers said they didn't want. They told Triumph about this but they seem to have lost all the pages in their colour palette book after black and grey.
Back when I first started riding in the late 70's every bike was colourful and you hardly saw a black bike let alone a grey one, maybe I'm a bit biased here but I think we need more colour in our bikes from the manufacturers.

Hi Tal you better pull your machine off trade me then before someone pulls the trigger on it and you are stuck for another 250 days waiting for something you are not happy with
.....all these things churn thru the head brutha dont worry!!....i gave her a bloody good clean on Friday...got right into the inside of the rims and all those hard to get at places...fell in love with it all over again!...what a beautiful machine they are...

Funny story. Showed my Daughter the triple black on-line and she oooed and awwed. Very nice she says. I told her that, for extra money, you can get some of the pieces fancied up and showed her the "stock" phantom black. Now that is much nicer looking she says.....:) A matter of taste for sure...

I have been watching a few vids on the new Triple blacks and found i'm wondering about a few things....
I have a GT now in black because i wasnt to keen on the silver...i see the the new Triple black GT has silver on the front of the tank....not sure about that choice...the rest of the bike is cool!
The R model is more menacing looking in its stance but then im not sure about the matt finish.....if you wanted the backrest for a passenger or maybe to hold luggage...could you get that in black?...I suppose you could?
Just tossing stuff around in my head...
Then im thinking....what will the 2022 models of the Gt and R look like?...should a man wait?....so many questions...
then...the bike i have now is a honey too...just be content Tal...geeez!!
Got a new Triple Black last week, and it is a 2022 model (yes, I got a bike from the FUTURE!!!!!! :) )

Back