Saddlebag guard rails part A9758115

CWCobra

.060 Over
Looking to add these to my 2009 R3T...they are $189.99 evrywhere I look. Not sure I want them that badly. Seen any better prices anywhere?

Anybody have strong like or dislike of this part? Any rattles? Can you still remove your bags with these rails in place?

Thanks,
CW

My bike came with the rails installed from the dealer....
No issues with them. they look nice.... but I do not think there is enough strength in them to protect the bags should the bike fall over.

I would say get them for their looks not for any function past protecting the bags from bumping while backing up and such...

i had got a pair for stb and they lok good on her bike and decided i will get me a set when i get the extra money

Put them on my bike this summer. That was the price I paid and the best I could find. They look good, if the bike fell over far enough to hit them I dont think they would hold up, but if you get that far over the bags will be a minor issue.... :D

I have them on mine as well can't remember what I paid but the price was a little less than my dealer from NCY but with shipping there was not much difference.

gage bday party 010.jpg

on your rear crash bar and under the saddle bags they give u longer bolts cause it also holds your muffler bracket

Back