Trumpeteer - I live in CT not too far from West Point. If you want to meet up with myself and my riding Buddies this summer near West Point, let me know. Will be happy to join you on a portion of your trip.

I was born and raised North Newburgh by Middle Hope and know the area quite well. I would love to meet up for a ride at some point! The plan right now is to leave out of work early on Friday, June 30th and then "iron butt" it to the Hudson. Ending point is Marlboro. The whole idea of doing the IBA was to push me out to NY quicker as I have some very close friends and family to meet up with. I will be staying in Marlboro for the week and will head back to KC the following Friday or Saturday. So I would love to have a meet up and ride. It is still some of my favorite riding in the country! Run the Hudson, head to the Catskills or venture over to the Adirondacks...choices, choices, choices!!:D I will let you know when the time draws closer and the plans get more concrete.

I've been blessed in my life to have two fathers. My biological father and the one that made the choice to be my pop that was my dad's best friend for as long as I could remember. He's 86 years old now and I missed a lot of years of seeing him when I was stationed overseas for my 21 years active duty. So "pop" gets my vacation time now but I am already planning on having a day or two planned for just riding the Hudson Valley. Pretty low-key...hanging out with pop and being with him and sneaking in a ride here and there. And of course finally being able to have a real "pie" again...:thumbsup:

I was born and raised North Newburgh by Middle Hope and know the area quite well. I would love to meet up for a ride at some point! The plan right now is to leave out of work early on Friday, June 30th and then "iron butt" it to the Hudson. Ending point is Marlboro. The whole idea of doing the IBA was to push me out to NY quicker as I have some very close friends and family to meet up with. I will be staying in Marlboro for the week and will head back to KC the following Friday or Saturday. So I would love to have a meet up and ride. It is still some of my favorite riding in the country! Run the Hudson, head to the Catskills or venture over to the Adirondacks...choices, choices, choices!!:D I will let you know when the time draws closer and the plans get more concrete.

I've been blessed in my life to have two fathers. My biological father and the one that made the choice to be my pop that was my dad's best friend for as long as I could remember. He's 86 years old now and I missed a lot of years of seeing him when I was stationed overseas for my 21 years active duty. So "pop" gets my vacation time now but I am already planning on having a day or two planned for just riding the Hudson Valley. Pretty low-key...hanging out with pop and being with him and sneaking in a ride here and there. And of course finally being able to have a real "pie" again...:thumbsup:
Let's keep in touch as the time draws nearer, riding up the Hudson is very scenic.

Back