Rockets Across America II - 2007

i like

the idea of your run tell me are you going to try and make it an annual thing cos if you do i have plans for the future at the mo i dont have a bike but hope to fix that asap , i have been toying with the idea of getting some other rocketeers and loading us up on a ship or cargo plain and heading for the states for a once in a life time run and go to all the bike rallies and runs yours would of course be a must for a rocketeer :D

the idea of your run tell me are you going to try and make it an annual thing cos if you do i have plans for the future at the mo i dont have a bike but hope to fix that asap , i have been toying with the idea of getting some other rocketeers and loading us up on a ship or cargo plain and heading for the states for a once in a life time run and go to all the bike rallies and runs yours would of course be a must for a rocketeer :D

That was done year before last by a copule of Scotsmen. They rode from the East coast to the West coast on Rockets. It was documented in Torque.

Feel free to come anytime. We are leaning towards Colorado Springs next go around.

Back