Rocketman no more

One of the members here had a real bad experience with one falling apart & also causing damage to driveline and engine. They told him he was SOL on the engine. They are about 20 miles from where I live & ive heard other bad stories about them & how they don’t take care of their customers

Aren't they the peeps that do the trike for Triumph?

Aren't they the peeps that do the trike for Triumph?

They do have a Rocket trike kit. If I remember correctly, one of the members here that had the problems with them said it had some major slack or looseness in the drivetrain that cause bad wear problems
Idk about problems with the kits for other brands

They do have a Rocket trike kit. If I remember correctly, one of the members here that had the problems with them said it had some major slack or looseness in the drivetrain that cause bad wear problems
Idk about problems with the kits for other brands

I reckoned that Triumph sold/promoted a trike version of the Touring and the Roadster.
Is this not the case?

I reckoned that Triumph sold/promoted a trike version of the Touring and the Roadster.
Is this not the case?

That, I don't know
Motortrike makes trike kits for various brands/makes, and the Rocket just happens to be one of them. I don't believe it is part of any contract with Triumph themselves though

Back