Rocket X nuts and bolts part numbers

ChicagoRocket

Supercharged
Ride
2023 Triumph Rocket 3 R Chrome Edition
Does anyone know part numbers for black rocket x nuts and bolts on the exhaust?

I'm assuming the bolts are in black to match everything else...

I got my TORS in black today off an rocket x and my bolts are chrome as seen in the pic below...does triumph sell these in black or will I have to paint them?

IMG_7629.JPG

I haven't got a list, but I would suggest you pull of all the chrome bits and get them powdercoated black. That is what I did for my Flyscreen mounts and crash bars. I am going to use a hobby paint brush and some high temp black paint to do the exhaust bolts you mentioned.

I kind of like the blend of chrome and black. Never have cared much for the stock Exhaust. Paul just informed me today that my pipes are off to the ceramic place and should be a little over two weeks. Really looking forward to it. Looking into shocks and springs plus new tires. Figure I might as well get the most out of it. Running a car tire on the back but that is getting switched out for a E-max and a Michelin on the front. Been thinking about getting the Progressive set up on shocks and springs. At 28,000 miles on the X figure it is time for some changes. ;););););)

Back