Rocket X #493 - Reporting to the Forums :D

Any chance you can upload a sound clip of the TORS? I been trying to find out how they sound before I buy them. Thank you and God Bless!

The TORS are quiet, the stock a tad more quiet!
TORS were the quietest pipes I have ever run on a motor.
To me, the CES sound is PERFECT!
Quiet down low and awesome when you rip it!
DO NOT WORRY ABOUT TORs BEING TOO LOUD!

I can confirm the TORs are deeper and louder but not obnoxious. Like well tune exhaust on a muscle car versus open headers. Just my .02 but I think they sound great!!

Welcome from Henryetta Oklahoma. No 74. I can understand the need to modify a motorcycle but the Rocket X stays as is. Checked into the tors and realized not much of a power gain basically just louder exhaust noise. Yes the X is just a paint job and some blacked out parts but to me it is worth every extra penny.

Welcome from Henryetta Oklahoma. No 74. I can understand the need to modify a motorcycle but the Rocket X stays as is. Checked into the tors and realized not much of a power gain basically just louder exhaust noise. Yes the X is just a paint job and some blacked out parts but to me it is worth every extra penny.

That was my last mod (I think). I'd never pay full price for the TORs but for the cost of shipping, about $70, I couldn't beat it. Plus I've kept ALL the original parts

That was my last mod (I think). I'd never pay full price for the TORs but for the cost of shipping, about $70, I couldn't beat it. Plus I've kept ALL the original parts
Yeah yeah

Yeah yeah

image.jpeg

I think I've made up my mind on the mod list...

- Rear Progressive 444 C/Os
- Ram Air Intake
- Reband Ceramic Black Shorties
- TuneECU optimized by Hanso
- CONTEMPLATING - PCV w AT

The damage will commence after completing the ZX14R's pending list :p...

Comments guys

Back