Roadster Windshield/Windscreen Options

Bluemarlin

Supercharged
When I bought mine in '05 I bought the windshield and fixing kit also. I hated it because of wind turbulence buffeting my head so took it off and never put it back on. I have considered the Corbin fairing several times, but would like to test ride a bike with it installed to see if the same buffeting occurs.

Picked up the shield Ogre used (National Cycle N28206 VStream Light Tint Windshield for 2008-2009 Suzuki M109R2) off Amazon for $168. They must have had it listed wrong as I noticed the price jumped to $280 after I bought the unit. :-?

However, I got it in a day (amazing), and will modify it to Ogre's standard this weekend.

For some reason there is less wind on my legs than on my Harley. So, going to hold off on any other wind protection for now. Just need to drop on some better mirrors and my electric gear connector to be good to go for now.

did ya get it on yet?...let's hear bout the mods and mounting and a few pics if ya got em..

H2: would you post a link to Ogre's modification method for that shield?
It looks like it would actually stop buffeting.

I would also like to see multiple shots of your install with close ups of the mounting, etc,
when you get some time.

Thanks.

Harley was wondering if it bolts up to the front fixing kit or comes with brackets that fit the forks?

Back