Riding invitation

subtle

.060 Over
Ride
04 rocket 3 trippleK N s (4040) exposed, remapped,deresticted. straight out multiple exhaust
last minute thing am going for a put with a mate or two tomorrow. Leaving Bendigo 10 am heading Nth West thru central Vic plains to great divide .follow it, up to jingelic N.S.W.. probably stay at a pub there abouts . will then wander into the alps and high country. stay over night.return home down the freeways friday maybe sat. Anyone want to come P.M. for my phone number. just bring a swag and a sense of adventure.

Could be there by ... umm ... friday, saturday latest . I'm only 4,000 klms away . Enjoy yourself .

would have been there 100% except I'm heading off to fraser island fri morning. have fun. looks like it'll be warm - high 30's every day in vic till sunday.....im plying in to phuckin qld rain for a week! should be fun chilling for a week but will be thinking of you ridding!

would have been there 100% except I'm heading off to fraser island fri morning. have fun. looks like it'll be warm - high 30's every day in vic till sunday.....im plying in to phuckin qld rain for a week! should be fun chilling for a week but will be thinking of you ridding!

No rain here mate dry as a dead dingo's

You flying up ..,, so you are talking the rocket!!!

G'day men from down under

hay guys tqbrown here,(the guy that works at the chicken slaughter plant in tennesse), hoping to make a dream trip to Oz, in fact been dreaming it since I was a young surfer in my home state of florida many many years ago, but for now at 50 something, pipe dreaming with the wife about coming down some time and maybe try some opal mining while sight seeing, Im sure a rocket could possibly be rented some place on ur continent, I work 3shift here so normally I be checking out the forum at 2 to 4 a.m. e.s.t. but again if I remember my earth science right while im sitting here in the cold yall are in ur summer...at any rate maybe next year may haps the wife and I may try to make the trip:rolleyes:

Come on down; we'll make you feel welcome. Opal mining eh? Be amazed if the are any Rockets out that way but you never know. Rental might need to be something less exotic though. Keep us posted.

Just got back .

got back friday night 8pm. just over 1200 ks. best riding roads ever done, bloody brilliant.First leg accross of 300 ks crossing the plains up to the border usual ,stuff. Second leg from Albury following the Dam and river thru to jengelic, almost 100 ks of corners, thru mountian ranges.Arrived at a mountain pub welcoming riders with free camping on the river banks that the pub also sits on. It was off the next day after morning swim ,stagger staggger crawl crawl ,over the next range the long way to extend the corners thru the mita mita valley flowing the river another 300 ks of corners all open seepers of leasierly 140 ks and hour stuff , beautiful road conditins. with several pub stops for meals.Found the mita mita pub ok but not as bike friendly, a outsider moved in to make money. stayed on the river plenty of free camping further down.
third day doubled back thru valley crossed into the snow field proper base of bogong and mt beauty, several stops at mates houses , to rest up . decended down to the ridge via Yakandandah, chiltern, pushed back accross the plains in 45 degree heat 52 degrees road ambient temp with a hot wind , lots of pub stops for the final push home to bendigo . 1 beer wth meal out with the family than was out like a light . dreaming of the return trip. next time will go sth via the coast east to omeo over threadbo into the high countrywill take about 4/5 days to do.

Good stuff .. sounds like a great ride. High country around Omeo offers superb riding. You'll need to give a fair bit more notice of upcoming rides mate. Not many on here can just "drop everything and take-off" unfortunatley ... Such is Life :D

Back