Replacing crappy OE rear pegs

ENGLISH ALBERTDUKE,
most of us don't have the knowledge or translation skills of some.
heck, I have a hard enough time with one language.
Can you post that link in english, if indeed it was a link..:eek:

ENGLISH ALBERTDUKE,
most of us don't have the knowledge or translation skills of some.
heck, I have a hard enough time with one language.
Can you post that link in english, if indeed it was a link..:eek:

he asked if the piece was "home-made" or bought somewhere.

he asked if the piece was "home-made" or bought somewhere.

thanks Glenn.... and to top it off I should add that the avatar "kilderouge" is a french expression specific of france where originally kilderouge meant one liter of cheap red wine the obvious drink of most blue collar french workers at lunch, supper , or any other time when road crews farm hands or any other men would stop for food and drink in the 30's 40's 50' and 60's.

now you have been blessed with inside information..amen and pass the kilderouge.

Thanks for the bit of enlightenment on the kilderouge, Patrick.

There was no google translate for it or kilde, the rouge being obvious. I wondered if it was French slang for redneck, lol. I'm always on the prowl for cheap drinkable red wine, the latest being three for 10 bucks kind of second pressing stuff. My own blueberry is better.

So I often find myself looking for those alternate foot placement places on the bike, left foot can fit on the rail somewhat; less than optimal, and the right side not nearly as good as the left.. but those stubbys look the ticket.

No I made them by myself , I had made some for my fellow Rocketters in France but don't ask me some it's a near 10 hours job ! From sawing in the AU4G plate to the polishing job !
By the way AlbertaDuke well done for the meaning of KildeRouge ! Kil is for kilo cause 1 liter is 1 kilo so the exact meaning is One kilo of red wine ! That was the common beverage for bluecollar in France , the redneck have 'la goutte' who is a kind of brandy and much more stronger !

For these little pegs (called here in France "PegaKil" ) I used to put the heels of my feet on the PegaKil and my toes on the regular pegs so as I am rather tall , I have my legs better placed for long runs and more important I can change my position of cruising and that is very useffull for 1000km journeys !

the man has some good taste and workmanship running in his veins filled obviously with red beaujolais along with patience I wished he would have said "guys I have a dozen of these whachyumacallit pegs for us to buy " but we can only get the beaujolais !!

kilderouge connais tu la route qui vas a fouillouze dans le 06 en dessous du col de vars

Back