Replacing crappy OE rear pegs

dracul

Turbocharged
Colorado, New Mexico, in my heart...Hawaii
Have had good luck with this company on equipping my other bikes: Foot Pegs, Harley Footpegs, Motorcycle Foot Pegs My VTX has the skull mandible pegs in the rear and always gets a lot of attention. Thinking of the skeleton foot motorcycle footpegs for the R3...or maybe the talon or venom pegs. Whatyathink???

Gotta trash the stocker crappy pegs. Some of the Kuryakyn pegs are sharp too and I've used them in the past. Kury is a mixed bag generally; some of their products kick ass while others suck ass. Tejasthump has impressed me with high quality and durability.:D

I may wait for my man at Skull Enterprises who is designing his own skull mandible pegs along with a killer NEW realistic skull derby cover I'm adapting to my radical VTX:D

Bikes are so **** much fun!!!!

Can't wait to see pics when you get her "almost" finished.
I say almost, because you sound like me,
always wanting to change something more to your liking and personality,
so she never really is "finished"...just on pause,
till more disposable income becomes available.....:rolleyes:

Can't wait to see pics when you get her "almost" finished.
I say almost, because you sound like me,
always wanting to change something more to your liking and personality,
so she never really is "finished"...just on pause,
till more disposable income becomes available.....:rolleyes:

Exactly right my man. Right now I'm not quite certain what eventual direction this bike will go. On my VTX I changed directions three times until I decided on a theme. Looks like more of the same with the Rocket. ....and you're right, she will never be finished, as my VTX is not either! The disposable income part is hardest:D

I dont succeed to put 2 pics so there is left side

And there are cheap cause a lot of people who put platforms wagon pegs have ones and dont need them no more !
You just had to made inox welding in order to limit the aperture at 90° , that's quite easy .

I see that you left the wear studs on the bottom of them, If you touch those to the ground you may have gone too far. LOL :D

Kilde, my eye caught the thing between the two peg set-ups on the rails... is that an alternate foot placement stubby? Where did you get it?

Back