6 hp and 3 tq? TFC is not hardly worth $7000 over the GT for that little gain.

Bragging rights for spending more and it has some really nice styling. I like how the TFC looks and I think it commands a bit of respect in its own right. However, each owner will choose what they value most.

The reason the TFC cost more is not horsepower or torque numbers. It is a limited edition, numbered and badges, collector item. Only 1 of 750 built. First year of production. If you aren't into automotive collections then you shouldn't buy the TFC. But there are plenty of people around the world that collect cars, trucks, motorcycles, even tractors and they pay way more money for them than they are worth, because they are collectable.

For some of us there are other factors to enjoy besides the modest power increase. It is worth it? Money spent and perceived value or owner satisfaction are extremely subjective.
The TFC is a real Beauty! The hp difference is probably due to the arrow exhaust.

Im a little jealous! I can’t wait to see one in person!

That's better than the Diavel S @139 rwhp. If only it could match the V-Max, then we could absolutely call the Rocket the king of the muscle cruisers!
YEP the VMAX is in a high state of tune compared to the restricted Rocket BUT that leaves 50 or more HP on the table that can extracted with a pipe and a retune WOW WOW I like it that will put the new Rocket on the top of the podium

Thanks for the post. Those really are good numbers. That and the fact the TFC, GT and R is 90ish lbs lighter makes for a real screamer. Curious what the 0-60 time is.
RICKEY GADSON is doing a complete test for CYCLE WORLD MAG he will get some impressive results for the ROCKET fans Talked to him 2 days ago and he will keep me informed as hes testing

Back