Rear Foot pegs & front tire avice

Navigator

Living Legend
Ride
2009 Rocket Touring
Rear foot pegs. I removed the chincy looking rear pegs when I added the rear dresser bars, intending to replace them with some better ones. I visited two local metric dealers but they had nothing. Has anyone replaced their rear pegs with some better after market pegs. I do not want floorboards. I did a web search for Kuryakin but cannot find what I want. Part of the problem is the web catalogs don't show what size bolt goes into the back of the peg mount. I believe the hole in the strut is for a 9mm bolt.

Front tire. I am about to replace my front tire at 12k miles. A friend who owns a V-twin performance shop is going to sell me the tire and mount it. I gave him size and make (Metzler ME880 Marathon) but his tire catalog showed two options for the Rocket, one a radial. The radial had an XXL rating, or something like that. I don't find anything like that on my front tire. I thought these were radials. What does it take?

Rear Rocket III Footpegs/Brackets.

Hi Mike,I`ll post the picture I sent you,just in case anyone else would be interested,in matching rear footpegs and brackets,all the best Colin (HOODY).

Re: Rear Rocket III Footpegs/Brackets.

Hoody said:
Hi Mike,I`ll post the picture I sent you,just in case anyone else would be interested,in matching rear footpegs and brackets,all the best Colin (HOODY).

They look good, who makes them and where did you get them from? You might have mentioned it in your PM but I think you left it out here.....unless I am going blind.... which could very well be.

Back