Real Canadian Road Rage...

i'm not sure what part of Canada that is, but it is definitely not Toronto, road ragers in this city are generally no where near that polite

i'm not sure what part of Canada that is, but it is definitely not Toronto, road ragers in this city are generally no where near that polite
So I heard :( any new s on the suspect ? Wanting the police to shoot him ... Ohh why is the world like this ? :unsure::(:notworthy:

Nice outcome as both sides walked away none for the worse, the driver hopefully from now on will take an extra look for motorcycles, now the biker needs to practice his swerving , he had more than enough time to brake and shave off some speed then swerve he left it a wee bit close for my liking.

To be fair it looked like the biker was going a little fast for a residential area...Great outcome though for both party's and nice to see people being civil :thumbsup:

So I heard :( any new s on the suspect ? Wanting the police to shoot him ... Ohh why is the world like this ? :unsure::(:notworthy:

They have his name and address and such, but no information on the reasoning behind it, and yea the cop should have taken him out, but that will just make him like other cops, (no not all of them) shoot first and ask questions later, it is a good example of the cop paying attention and de-escalating the issue before someone else got hurt. beside, duder still has to make it through jail, that should be an interesting and painful time for him :)

Back