Sooo, I have a large Union Jack with the Triumph written through it on the back of my vest :eek: Am I in touble ??;)

Only if you run into a gang of violent scooter riders that think the Mods and Rockers rumbles are still going on :p

Mitchy put it well ... having dozens of patches stuck all over your jacket ... you end up looking like some sort of 'boy scout ' ... not really a good look for a middle-aged bloke :eek: Harley boys seem to think it's cool ... got me f#cked !!!!

Mitchy put it well ... having dozens of patches stuck all over your jacket ... you end up looking like some sort of 'boy scout ' ... not really a good look for a middle-aged bloke :eek: Harley boys seem to think it's cool ... got me f#cked !!!!
Same here, must say I prefer the Naked leather look;)

Yeah Burma Harley boys think it's cool to be seen on a Harley

Guess Im just the last boy scout then. :rolleyes: At least I dont look like a power ranger.:p

Back