I have arranged for a photographer mate who will be at the Laverda Concourse this Sunday to stick a A5 flyer under the seat strap of every Rocket he sees at the show.... Maybe get another couple of Rockets up to The Bay. Be great if we could get the 50 we originally hoped for..... I'm doing my bit anyway :eek:

I have arranged for a photographer mate who will be at the Laverda Concourse this Sunday to stick a A5 flyer under the seat strap of every Rocket he sees at the show.... Maybe get another couple of Rockets up to The Bay. Be great if we could get the 50 we originally hoped for..... I'm doing my bit anyway :eek:

as far as @(&+$ go, you're not a bad bloke. Lol, keep up the top effort brother. Wish I could do something more from down here.

I've added a note on them down here with my phone number saying that the "Canberra contingent" is leaving here on the 12th (at this stage that will be me :( but still hoping Kiwi will manage it) and meeting up with riders from Vic, South Coast, Sydney etc and travelling up as the "southern contingent". Maybe Hanso and Ponters could do the same. If people know they'll be travelling with others it might just swing it.
Will take a bunch to Eurotune. Not many Rockets around here but that's the most likely place to catch them.

You not gunna be there T.C. I'll be there for a couple of hours around lunch.

Nah mate , been a hectic week at work. Done all my running around today. Off to Life & Deaths new clubhouse opening party tonight. Just guna chill out tommorow. Enjoy the show (expect a flyer under your seat strap ;))

NEWSFLASH

There are today two RDU flyers hanging on the walls of that bastion of Harley Davidson... Morgan and Wackers :D (The oldest established Harley Dealership in the world outside of the USA ) What a coup hey !!!!!!

Top sh#t T/C you have been a godsend with all the help if you were a Shelia I would give you a big hug and a kiss, instead a firm hand shake and slap on the back mate.;);)

By chance if any of you know a mobile trader that sells motorcycle accessories, leathers, boots, T Shirts, Belts, anything motorcycle and they would like to shell out $50 for a place to sell their goods get them to give me a ring thanks Marty.:):)

Back