I don't want to be a wet blanket especially as Wrecka has started the ball rolling on the event ,if we could get simular accommodation as The RDU Victoria it would suit us ,close to PIE and CAKE SHOPS and a watering hole if possible.

I don't want to be a wet blanket especially as Wrecka has started the ball rolling on the event ,if we could get simular accommodation as The RDU Victoria it would suit us ,close to PIE and CAKE SHOPS and a watering hole if possible.
I'll even promise to leave some for @Wrecka this time, I saw the way he was eyeballing my cake and beside I have cut down on sweets .... its killing me but I have lost a few excess kilos

Just as long as you bring along a drop of your Home made Bombo Juice ,last time I had a sip it made my eyes pop out like prawns eyes and go round and round like a Yo Yo ,we can feed you couple of Cakes :laugh::laugh:

Wow, last time this was happening I was setting off around Aus and missed, this time I'm going to Ride Vietnam ..... if its a weekend in the first three weeks of October I'll do my best to come down off the mountain. I would love to be somewhere where there are a lot of Rockets at the same time.

Pretty keen on South West Rocks....... just saying.
From what I remember everything is pretty close, we could even throw @HansO into Trial Bay Goal :roll::roll:

this looks pretty good Eucalypt Cottages 1-3 - BIG4 Sunshine South West Rocks[/QUOT
Pretty keen on South West Rocks....... just saying.
From what I remember everything is pretty close, we could even throw @HansO into Trial Bay Goal :roll::roll:

this looks pretty good Eucalypt Cottages 1-3 - BIG4 Sunshine South West Rocks
I agree mate much better choice

Back