Date for RDU '19

• 21st Sept

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • 28th Sept

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care, I'm free anytime

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
I’ve looked at the saddle time from Bris to Iluka going down the highway and assessed it as a bit short and potentially boring with road works. So we’ve decided to leave Fri and cruise out to Tenterfield for an overnighter at the Telegraph Pub before heading on to Iluka down the Gwydir Hwy on Sat. If anyone wants to tag along they are most welcome. We are also meeting up with Ozrider and Mrs Ozrider for the run.

We're up for this. PM me details, etc Cheers mate.

I’ve looked at the saddle time from Bris to Iluka going down the highway and assessed it as a bit short and potentially boring with road works. So we’ve decided to leave Fri and cruise out to Tenterfield for an overnighter at the Telegraph Pub before heading on to Iluka down the Gwydir Hwy on Sat. If anyone wants to tag along they are most welcome. We are also meeting up with Ozrider and Mrs Ozrider for the run.

We're up for this. PM me details, etc Cheers mate.

I'm keen

Back