RAMAir Installed........YES YES YES

Terrific video Bill and well done. You're certainly a natural in front of the camera. Glad she's fantastic.

You may want to check the throttle body balance when you get chance. I found it had changed slightly and after tweaking was even smoother.

Well I went for my first ride this evening. Did about 70 miles and the bike performed great.

• Love being able to hear the exhaust who needs a tach.
  • Hearing the air roaring into the intake I am going to start wearing briefs.
  • I am really interested to check the mileage, but it seems that these mods has not affected it too much. My wife was with me and I was a good boy. That probably had something to do with it.

Well I went for my first ride this evening. Did about 70 miles and the bike performed great.

• Love being able to hear the exhaust who needs a tach.
  • Hearing the air roaring into the intake I am going to start wearing briefs.
  • I am really interested to check the mileage, but it seems that these mods has not affected it too much. My wife was with me and I was a good boy. That probably had something to do with it.

22mpg (half that of my car) commuting to work... but boy was it FUN in rush hour traffic

Fine video Billy. I'll be following suit upon delivery of my Viking Crossover.

I must ask why you did the 12 minute tune though? I did it in the past when I modified my Classic and still had the stock Triumph tune. I didn't think it was necessary with the HanSo tune though, which is what I now have.

Fine video Billy. I'll be following suit upon delivery of my Viking Crossover.

I must ask why you did the 12 minute tune though? I did it in the past when I modified my Classic and still had the stock Triumph tune. I didn't think it was necessary with the HanSo tune though, which is what I now have.

I did the 12 minute tune because the instructions with the Ramair told me to. I do believe it did settle down the idle, but that could be me.

Well Bill, once again you've outdone yourself. I gotta come down your way to visit one of these summers especially since I know 2 families that have relocated to your area from my home town. Would love to ride with you. Take care and keep the vids going.

Greg

Update:
Went out with my friend Kevin this last weekend and ran a full tank of gas through the bike.
Got 191 miles and is said 28 miles to empty when I filled it up.
Put 5 gallons in it and figured it out to be 38.24 mpg.

I expected less. Most of the ride was on 2 lane roads doing 60 to 70 mph. I guess on a long ride I will be in good shape.

Back