:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:No more, Laura is my wife's best friend, you know Neida already, Alexa is my niece and she loves motorcycles, she is extremely inteligent, she is among the 100 best in science in the US in her age, because of that she has traveled to Germany, Israel, France and other parts that i can only dream of:(, i want her to learn the right way so i will pay for her MSF course and then she can start riding:)
Lupe come on down to FWB FL and I will put her through the course no charge.

We are going to be playing room russian roulette and reserve when the time draws near.

Those that expressed interest in meeting up for the ride to Bloomfield...
I plan to leave Houston Wed morning, headed north on 45 to Alma, then 287 to Amarillo(~8.5hrs;~570miles(add time for stops in here)).
Spend the night
Leave Amarillo Thurs morning on 40 to Bloomfield. ~7hrs; 450miles , again add time for stops
That'll give us the Friday morning to run up 550(Million $ Highway) and any others we can fit in Dave advises is worthwhile.

Anyone interested is welcome to meet us along the way. We'll pretty much follow the same route back.

***EDIT*** This is assuming I decide to bring the BMW instead of the Ducati. In case of bringing the Duc, we'll potentially trailer and make the drive in 1 day.

OB. about what day and time are you expecting to get to Bloomfield?

Anthony; can you receive a this dog the night of Friday 11th? I'm trailering. Could pull my enclosed or could pull your's with 2 bikes on. Could pull with the Small Lincoln or bring the much roomier Yukon Xl.

Anthony; can you receive a this dog the night of Friday 11th? I'm trailering. Could pull my enclosed or could pull your's with 2 bikes on. Could pull with the Small Lincoln or bring the much roomier Yukon Xl.

ok stop by and pick me/bike up:laugh::laugh:

Friday the 11th I'll already be in Bloomfield

I"ll leave the light on

Ricardo,
Remember Saturday, the 12th is when we all head out.
Either Thursday, the 10th or Friday, the 11th is when my group will arrive (4 to 6 peeps & motors).

Last edited:
Back