Ricardo,
Remember Saturday, the 12th is when we all head out.
Either Thursday, the 10th or Friday, the 11th is when my group will arrive (4 to 6 peeps & motors).
Leaving Bloomfield Saturday will be tough for me but I’ll do my best..

I’ve got two days with a trailer rig to get there and I usually leave out from TN on a Friday. I’ll have to take another day off work to make that schedule and it will cost$$. I know everybody will cry me a river for that loss.:roll:

Leaving Bloomfield Saturday will be tough for me but I’ll do my best..

Please explain better, Mel.
Are you not leaving TN until the day we are riding out from Dave's???
If so, we must make some arrangements . . .

Now that I have seen your last post, I understand.
If you leave Friday, you will arrive at Dave's Saturday, correct?

No problema! I will hang back just one day to meet ya and help get you guys parked and settled. Tis only 86 miles to Cortez, so depending on your arrival time at Dave's, and your energy, we can stay the night or unload and pound out the hour ride to Cortez to hook up with the horde.

Last edited:
In order to facilitate a less confusing rider sign up fo RAA WEST 2020, I am going to start a new thread.
"RAA WEST 2020 Sign-Up"

I’ve got two days with a trailer rig to get there and I usually leave out from TN on a Friday. I’ll have to take another day off work to make that schedule and it will cost$$. I know everybody will cry me a river for that loss.:roll:
my house to cortez not far at all will be EASY to make up time to ride out with everyone sat. night or sun. morn.couple diff. ways to cortez or let them ride out and meet(catch) up with them besides I know a shortcut also they are in no big hurry

I’m impressed at the flexible cordiality you all are extending. We’ll work it out. Gotta go for now but will communicate more later. We’re going to Knoxville to see the new GT.:)

Back