Boys & Ladies,
RAA XI T- Shirts - Final Chance . . .
Only 11 folks ordered, so I will have spares.
Here is the current list for T-Shirt orders:
RAA T-Shirt Design.jpg
RAA-XI-TShirt-Order-List-1.jpg
Link Removed

Now I know why you did the arrangements for the later few years RAA T's Steve @1olbull - so you don't have to reveal your size! ;):D:p

Link Removed

Now I know why you did the arrangements for the later few years RAA T's Steve @1olbull - so you don't have to reveal your size! ;):D:p

I told you NO SECRETS!
2XL or XL for me.
Fatter than me I reckon, aren't you???:eek: :roll: :rolleyes: :p

I told you NO SECRETS!
2XL or XL for me.
Fatter than me I reckon, aren't you???:eek: :roll: :rolleyes: :p
Lots!! ;):D:eek:

I was just about to buy you a Xmas pressie and spent ages trying to find your size eventually found it in @HansO 's shirt thread, you asked for a 2XL and then upped it to 3XL are you 'gilding the lily' AGAIN now? ;):p:D

Lots!! ;):D:eek:

I was just about to buy you a Xmas pressie and spent ages trying to find your size eventually found it in @HansO 's shirt thread, you asked for a 2XL and then upped it to 3XL are you 'gilding the lily' AGAIN now? ;):p:D

Funny that you found that thread. I bought a real cool Triumph shirt from Hanso and he swore up and down it was a 2X, but when I got in here and put it on it fit like a large or small XL.
I think the sizing is a little bit screwed up between OZ and the US. I am indeed an 2XL in a T-shirt and a 2XL in a jacket.
Did lose 30 lbs and I can wear the Hanso shirt, but still too tight. Perhaps after another 20 lbs it'll be perfect.

Back