Boys & Ladies,
RAA XI T- Shirts - Final Chance . . .
Only 11 folks ordered, so I will have spares.
Here is the current list for T-Shirt orders:
RAA T-Shirt Design.jpg
RAA-XI-TShirt-Order-List-1.jpg

Last edited:
Boys & Ladies,
RAA XI T- Shirts - Final Chance . . .
Only 11 folks ordered, so I will have spares.
Here is the current list for T-Shirt orders:
RAA T-Shirt Design.jpg
RAA-XI-TShirt-Order-List-1.jpg
Dont suppose there is any tshirts left over for a Aussie to get hold of...

Howz your trip going so far?????

She's awesome! Really am digging cruising at 85 in Texas in the sunshine!
we stopped for a bite to eat and are only 45 minutes from Leakey. We just realized we're a day early! Holy crap those Rockets are fast . . . Must have broke the time barrier! :)

we stopped for a bite to eat and are only 45 minutes from Leakey. We just realized we're a day early! Holy crap those Rockets are fast . . . Must have broke the time barrier! :)

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

did you get thru vallecito lake here in durango or go straight to pagosa or the ride thru chama boy im lucky i have these rides every day

did you get thru vallecito lake here in durango or go straight to pagosa or the ride thru chama boy im lucky i have these rides every day

We did not get up to the lake as it was too far north and we were losing daylight.
The Chama to Taos ride was awesome! It was absolutely as good as we had imagined after riding it in pitch-black darkness 2 years ago.

Back