RAA Oklahoma edition (fall launch) set date.

The place I’m talking about in Perry Fl is an overhaul shop, not a museum. Went there in circa 92. Unbelievable amount of equipment, parts, ect they had. Idk if they are still there though

I saw a big heavy equipment dealer/shop, I'll look around next time

I don't have enough sense to get out of the rain. 2:00 AM and pouring rain the hole 57 miles home this morning. Average speed 45-50 miles per hour. Bright side is it was a warm rain.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

We'd love to see some of that rain up in the PACNORWEST. Dry as a bone with no rain in the forecast.

Perry is only a few counties east from me(about170miles)

That's great, there's a few of you not too far in Florida, there's nobody local to me up here any more, one guy from Rochester and one from finger lakes that don't post here any more is all. Edit: Cool, real close, my daughter is getting married next June 1 at St George Island, even closer.

BTW, Dave, I'm coming around, now that I'm retired I have no excuse any more, I washed all my bikes last week. :)

Last edited:
That's great, there's a few of you not too far in Florida, there's nobody local to me up here any more, one guy from Rochester and one from finger lakes that don't post here any more is all. Edit: Cool, real close, my daughter is getting married next June 1 at St George Island, even closer.

BTW, Dave, I'm coming around, now that I'm retired I have no excuse any more, I washed all my bikes last week. :)
I'm in Port Jervis, but I guess that's still kinda far from you.

I thought I remembered a Port Jervis just inside Louisiana, yes, that's a long way, but we were almost half way there last weekend, central PA.

I once met a redhead stripper that danced upside down but her and radial engines have nothing to do with RIDING MOTORCYCLES in Oklahoma. Trailering is an abomination to the Lord. Wink. Our common bond and lowest common denominator are our two wheel machines and the fact that we are the last cowboys and gals. Focus.

Last edited:
Back