RAA III Lodging & Other Info

Pig9r

Living Legend
This is Pianoman's post from the original RAA III thread. It was Pianonman's idea (a good one too) to move the lodging and other particulars that might get lost in the original thread.

I guess I'm un-officially the lodging guy only because no one else has posted anything as yet. Okay, here goes. Eureka Springs Sept 6th and 7th, 2008. I'll be there starting Friday afternoon and staying until Monday morning so if you can, come down early and stay late.

I talked with Debbie today and she handles reservations for (2) locations in Eureka Springs. They have a motel that has 12 rooms with different bed sizes available and is about 4 miles from downtown and they also have a group of cabins that hold from 2 up to 10 people and it's 1.5 miles from downtown.

I'll leave each person or groups of people to make your own reservations with her. Be sure to use "Triumph Group" when calling as it will alert her to our discount. I know the motel rooms start at $ 59 a night but if a bunch of us stay there, she'll drop it to $ 49 a night.

As for the cabins..... prices range from $ 59 a night up to the big cabin for $250 (10 people)

Here's the contact information if you plan to stay at either location:

Pine Lodge: http://www.pinelodgecabins.com/accommodations/

Flyrod Inn: http://www.flyrodinn.com/

There will be those that choose to find another location and that's okay. I just remember how handy it was to have us all in the same area just for the convenience of spending time together. We can also choose to meet at a given location each morning and evening if that suits everyone.

I hope this information will help. I'm planning to arriving Friday afternoon and staying until Monday morning.

For those who might want to camp out here's a site with several locations: http://www.beaverlake.com/dryrecreation/camping/

Last edited:
Where I'm Staying

I'll be checking in 4:00 pm on Friday at the Pine Lodge Cabins #8. They have recliners and beds in the same room.....yeah!

The Flyrod Inn and Pine Lodge Cabins are approximately 3 miles apart on the same road.

The four of us will be in the Eureka Springs area sometime Friday and leaving sometime Sunday. When it gets closer to the ride I can give my cell phone via PM if someone needs it. Unless we have a designated meet time and place.
At the time we made reservations Riders Rest only had one remaining room. Also, all the rooms are non-smoking. They have tent sites w/showers available. The tent sites have a wood platform to put the tent on.

I just answered Gunshots PM. He's booked cabin 13 and I went in with him. It has a Jacuzzi for my sore ass.........:D

I'll bring along some wares.....................:eek:

And, some spare undwerwear too.

I believe TonyMac is planning on staying with us, but not sure. We might have a spare bed open........I was thinking about Britman. He drinks my brand.:D

Us Texans

Paul, Sounds Good to me. Maybe when it gets closer we can get the exacts worked out. The four of us from Brady and Mason are planning on leaving on Thursday morning early and probably spending the night somewhere. Arriving at destination sometime Friday. I invited already for SnuffCity to meet up with us since he is north of us. He was game.

Last edited:
Back