Scott,
Those hematoms looks horrible . . . and painfull!
You ARE one tough little nut! Please take care and just from me to you, be checked out for possible blood clots.
I state this only with concern for you based upon my own experiences.

Fearless-Fosdick.jpg

Scott,
Those hematoms looks horrible . . . and painfull!
You ARE one tough little nut! Please take care and just from me to you, be checked out for possible blood clots.
I state this only with concern for you based upon my own experiences.

Fearless-Fosdick.jpg
Gotcha bud
They did a Full CT with contrast before messing with the xrays. I'm back at the house now
Since things were broke up bad and there were already some malunions. They wanted to ponder it over night . I'd say they were pretty good even questioned me about some of my vertebrae that I broke and wondered if it was bothering me. Anyway they gave me some stumble biscuits and tylenol plus diazepam. So I might sleep decent tonight :) thanks for your thoughts!!!!

Not only is The Warp tough he is a stubborn little turd. I couldn’t talk him into chit after the incident. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think he wanted to ride b*tch on the back of Sandy so bad that he just threw his bike in the ditch and hit himself in the chest with that metal pole.:roll::roll: He copped a couple of feels and claimed it was accidental.:rolleyes:😘

Gotcha bud
They did a Full CT with contrast before messing with the xrays. I'm back at the house now
Since things were broke up bad and there were already some malunions. They wanted to ponder it over night . I'd say they were pretty good even questioned me about some of my vertebrae that I broke and wondered if it was bothering me. Anyway they gave me some stumble biscuits and tylenol plus diazepam. So I might sleep decent tonight :) thanks for your thoughts!!!!

You bent my Rocket didn't you ! This is why we can't have nice things ! Glad to hear your salvageable ! Get healed up my friend 🤕 !

A familiar pose it would seem!
image.jpg
Wow my hair has really lightened up over the years !

Edit update; Ok so you're in the loop the Naval Hospital has called twice so far this morning. I have a appointment with a surgeon tomorrow. Might need a update kit :D

Last edited:
Back