I have no problem keeping a social or whatever name you want to call it space from you guys, never liked you much anyway so that is not a problem, as for the food well drive-thru is fine while we are out on the road now myself and I can go all day without eating but Steel well that is a different story, stores will be open just as they are now so food is not a problem.
As long as the roads are open and the motel is open no reason not to go.

I know I'll be out. The my Army son was scheduled to ahve pretty serious operation on his shoulder to take place at the end of March. Now it's been pushed off to late May which means he'll be hard down and won't be able to so much as pick me up at the airport so that I take his Rocket to ride to the event. My daughter has been told she probably won't be able to see her patients at the Air Force Academy Hospital until possibly June.
I'm happy to pick you up at the airport any time you are coming out this way Mike.

If my mom is doing OK just about the time of the RAA I will be there but have to wait and see. I've been out of work for two weeks now and it's been rumored that I will be off longer than that. Filed for unemployment and they said it might be 21 days before I get my first check..lol

Sorry to hear that @mully95

@sweettennbabe et. al., I would plead to make it a week later, if only to miss Wei's last week of school, if it comes to that.

Be well.
You mean school is still open there? I think it would be a little late to change the dates now.It will either be postpone till next year or go ahead with the RAA. It doesn't matter to me either way.If we can still get out I believe Jay and I will go regardless.
Schools here have been closed for the year which is putting alot of people in a fix trying to find child care IF they are still getting to work.

Back