some of you were out here for montrose and said it was some of the best riding????well that was just a little taste of whats out here.there are deserts (painted desert,monument valley,pheonix)canyons(moab,utah,bryce canyon,zion)mountains (silverton,ouray,telluride,denver,rocky mtn national park,...)parks mesa verde carlsbad caverns,white sands....)and SO much more ALL with in a days ride bulls taking a decent ride thru arizonia asI type ever so slowly,might ask him about it.as for venues? I just go where I end up plenty of motels,hotels B&Bs or camping,plus I can put up a chosen few (put youre names in a hat)food? I am still a yankee from New York so I tend to stay away from the chilis unless maybe if theres ice cream around.short and sweet if you want a RAA(would love to have one )out this way I will do my best to inform you and help any way I possibly can just let me know what you need.just remember I am just a, simple oil field trash type of guy who considers good friends and family priceless
Yup. one helluva trash type guy, proud to call you my friend:)

. . . Almost as much as I'll miss Fred & Melissa!
:roll: :roll: :roll: :inlove :thumbsup:

Bedded down in Springerville, AZ.
Off manana for the Cortez run written up in the recent Rider mag.
Supposedly a twisty heaven!

. . . Almost as much as I'll miss Fred & Melissa!
:roll: :roll: :roll: :inlove :thumbsup:

Aw shucks
FireShot+capture+.png

How come nobody ever picks central Kansas?

Well... In 1980 my ex-wife and I spent our Honeymoon in Great Bend, KS. (We lived in Baltimore.) She wanted to see her 90 yo Grandmother before she kicked off. So I said yes we can do that. So we did. It was a good thing we did it. Grandma died in her chair with her bottle of nitroglycerine in her hand just 6 month later.

Back