Like I said. Someone else from that are needs to set it up then.Ime game It just needs to be set up by someone from there as for motels and rides and food venues
I believe @breeze suggested that, as it is in his back yard
Breeze - We just nominated you! :D
some of you were out here for montrose and said it was some of the best riding????well that was just a little taste of whats out here.there are deserts (painted desert,monument valley,pheonix)canyons(moab,utah,bryce canyon,zion)mountains (silverton,ouray,telluride,denver,rocky mtn national park,...)parks mesa verde carlsbad caverns,white sands....)and SO much more ALL with in a days ride bulls taking a decent ride thru arizonia asI type ever so slowly,might ask him about it.as for venues? I just go where I end up plenty of motels,hotels B&Bs or camping,plus I can put up a chosen few (put youre names in a hat)food? I am still a yankee from New York so I tend to stay away from the chilis unless maybe if theres ice cream around.short and sweet if you want a RAA(would love to have one )out this way I will do my best to inform you and help any way I possibly can just let me know what you need.just remember I am just a, simple oil field trash type of guy who considers good friends and family priceless

some of you were out here for montrose and said it was some of the best riding????well that was just a little taste of whats out here.there are deserts (painted desert,monument valley,pheonix)canyons(moab,utah,bryce canyon,zion)mountains (silverton,ouray,telluride,denver,rocky mtn national park,...)parks mesa verde carlsbad caverns,white sands....)and SO much more ALL with in a days ride bulls taking a decent ride thru arizonia asI type ever so slowly,might ask him about it.as for venues? I just go where I end up plenty of motels,hotels B&Bs or camping,plus I can put up a chosen few (put youre names in a hat)food? I am still a yankee from New York so I tend to stay away from the chilis unless maybe if theres ice cream around.short and sweet if you want a RAA(would love to have one )out this way I will do my best to inform you and help any way I possibly can just let me know what you need.just remember I am just a, simple oil field trash type of guy who considers good friends and family priceless

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Back