Want to Buy R3T stock bar risers

@WisconsinRocket you might be able to use the studs, washers, and bolts off those Rivco risers.
I thought I read that the bolts are different length? And I'm not sure but it seems there is more play than there should be in the vibration isolators. I can compare because I have the two r3t's for a limited time. I hope the vibration isolators aren't part of the very expensive yoke assembly. Hard to tell in the diagram and I haven't taken it apart yet.

The vibration damper will have some play. Mine deflects about 1.5 - 2 in fore & aft at the bar end. Also, length shouldn’t be a problem if you’re just using threaded studs. The nuts will be able to adjust if the studs are just a little too long. However if you have hex head bolts, then you just take up some space with a few extra washers.

The vibration damper will have some play. Mine deflects about 1.5 - 2 in fore & aft at the bar end. Also, length shouldn’t be a problem if you’re just using threaded studs. The nuts will be able to adjust if the studs are just a little too long. However if you have hex head bolts, then you just take up some space with a few extra washers.
Ok, I will check it out. Thanks.

Jack-be-Quick sells spacers that fit under the stock risers for the Touring. $42 includes shipping and longer bolts.
Jack-Be-Quick | Rocket III (2004-2018)

Looking for a set of stock risers for my Classic. Want to try the steering feel without the pullback. Plus the Rivcos need re-chroming any way. They are peeling bad.

How difficult is it to take the Rivcos out the place the stock ones on? I want to lean a little forward.

riser.jpeg riser 2.jpg risers3.jpeg

Back