Want to Buy R3T stock bar risers

What kind of risers do you have right now? I am looking at replacing mine with a set that will pull back more such as the Rivco risers, but need them before I can give up my stock set.

These on eBay?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Triumph-Rocket-III-3-Touring-ABS-Handlebar-Handle-Bar-Risers-SET-T2046714/264096762397?epid=22024963371&hash=item3d7d64ca1d:g:BZ4AAOSwAopcG~l1

2008-2016 Triumph Rocket III Touring HANDLEBAR RISERS HANDLEBAR CLAMP | eBay

RICVO Ouch!
Price:
GBP 218.87
Approximately AU $399.47
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rivco-handlebar-risers-triumph-rocket-iii-touring-chrome-TRIUMPH-ROCKET-III/263623603327?hash=item3d6130f47f:g:yV0AAOSwXfVa2xjF

If you can bore out to 1" from 7/8" these appear to be a MUCH cheaper knock off of the RIVCO chrome ones. Unless they are 1" already and they are likely erroneously marked as suitable for Rockets.
Price:
US $36.99
Approximately AU $51.53

Oz eBay
4.5" Handlebar Risers 7/8" For Triumph America Legend Rocket Classic Touring | eBay
USA eBay
https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-5-Handlebar-Risers-7-8-For-Triumph-America-Legend-Rocket-Classic-Touring/172502026468?hash=item2829ec08e4:g:csAAAOSw3fZaNDpy
Specification:
  • High Quality Black Billet Handlebar Risers
  • Condition: Brand new in box
  • Instructions: Not included
  • Quantity: 1 pair (left and right)
  • Color: Black
Size:
  • Hole Diameter: 7/8"
  • Width: 1.25"
  • Total Height: 6"
  • Height from bottom to center of hole: 4.5"
  • Pull Back: 1.5"
  • Bottom Thread Mount: 1/2" Coarse x 13 (13 threads/inch) Bolt
Installation:
  • This set will fit on 7/8 inch handlebars
  • Inspect your bikes design and determine if these will fit before purchasing
  • Bolts not included - you will need to purchase correct bolts for your bike
  • Use the measurements above to determine if the risers will fit
  • Professional Installation is highly recommended
xh6014-772b-1.jpg
xh6014-772b-4.jpg

Well, my bike currently has what I believe to be the rivco risers. I have also ridden a touring with the stock risers and for whatever reason the bike just seems to handle much better for me. I have tried different bar angles with these risers without much success, but I do like how I sit on the bike with them on. The problem is probably due to my inexperience with big bikes. I am planning on keeping them in case I want to go back to them, but wanted to hopefully find a set that someone didn't need anymore. Looking for the standard OEM 1" bar clamps/ risers.

I was looking at those, but they lack the hardware. If I'm right from bike bandit it looks like all the washers and bolts will cost me another 40$. I would get it from the local hardware store but finding the correct size stainless or chrome fasteners in metric can be difficult here. And they like to charge a premium for the metric stuff for some reason.

I have the Rivco risers on mine right now and they work well. I have a set of Thunderbird 1700 risers on the way to see how they look and feel. If you don't have any luck in the next week or so get in touch with me if you would be interested in the T-Bird risers. I am not sure how they compare to the OEM Rocket risers, do you have a Triumph part number for the OEM?

bob

I have the Rivco risers on mine right now and they work well. I have a set of Thunderbird 1700 risers on the way to see how they look and feel. If you don't have any luck in the next week or so get in touch with me if you would be interested in the T-Bird risers. I am not sure how they compare to the OEM Rocket risers, do you have a Triumph part number for the OEM?

bob

T2046714
Triumph Motorcycles | Parts Search | Triumph Parts | Triumph Clothing | Triumph Accessories

Handlebars & Switches - Triumph ROCKET III TOURING | Triumph ROCKET III TOURING Handlebars & Switches supplied next day (UK only) by Fowlers Parts
8100b354e32bb95d4e955643bef23260.png

What kind of risers do you have right now? I am looking at replacing mine with a set that will pull back more such as the Rivco risers, but need them before I can give up my stock set.

I think I have a set of Rivco on my bike that I'd like to change to stock because they complicate raising the tank.

Back