R3 rig owner in SE Ohio

Nice outfit ... bet it will be a hoot to ride. Welcome from sunny Queensland. Australia .

PS Rockets dont have the middle cylinder dramas of the Tridents ;)

Nice outfit ... bet it will be a hoot to ride. Welcome from sunny Queensland. Australia .

PS Rockets dont have the middle cylinder dramas of the Tridents ;)

You mean no holed pistons, burned spark plug leads, impossible to balance carbs, and an afterthought exhaust splitter? Sounds good to me!

congratulations on the new bike I saw a sidecar like that at the dealer ship a couple of months ago they had it hooked to a gold wing it had its own AM/FM stereo

Welcome from a former Perry County resident - where abouts are you in SE Ohio? There certainly is some nice riding to be done in your neck of the woods.

Welcome from Auss the 'mericans say we are mad but they are worse as you may have noticed already and yeah that is an awesome lloking Hack shame you guys put it on the wrong side of the bike .... bit like your driving on the wrong side of the road :D

Welcome from Auss the 'mericans say we are mad but they are worse as you may have noticed already and yeah that is an awesome lloking Hack shame you guys put it on the wrong side of the bike .... bit like your driving on the wrong side of the road :D
With all seriousness, if i ever rode a bike in Australia i would die the same day, i would be constantly trying to go to the "right" side:D

Back