R3 Clutch/Brake levers

Are the new clutch and brake levers nice to get? Which brand if so?
06' R3

When you say THE, I imagine you are talking all aftermarket levers!!! Yes I like the ones I got, Just a noname brand cheep enough to carry a spare........And before Richard or Mitch pipe up and say something smartarse, NO I DONT CARRY SPARES (Although I Need to):rolleyes:

I replaced mine with the Pazzo style Speedtriple/Tiger one from Triumph, very nice to use and they look great:cool:

Art put the thicker Roadster ones on his 09 Classic and love them. Did not know if you new the would fit. I have the piazzo's on the falcon and like them. I will probably try the thick raodster ones on Gracie to see how they feel.

When you say THE, I imagine you are talking all aftermarket levers!!! Yes I like the ones I got, Just a noname brand cheep enough to carry a spare........And before Richard or Mitch pipe up and say something smartarse, NO I DONT CARRY SPARES (Although I Need to):rolleyes:

What on earth are you talking about?? :confused: As if Mitch or I would ever say anything smartarse. Was probably Ponters.

:rolleyes:;):D

The after market ones look to be a more comfortable/efficient pull, less reach too?

I like the patch canberra has, were did you get it? :)

Back