R3 as an Enduro or long-haul?

frkmbolin

.020 Over
Ride
2001 Honda Valkyrie Interstate
In 2021, I picked up a short passenger backrest and sissy bar from a guy in Houston (you may be on here) who had turned his Roadster into essentially something between an Enduro and a simple long-haul. He put an auxiliary fuel tank back behind him where a passenger might go, and a left-hand hard saddle bag. Eventually, he mounted a side-car to the right-hand side, bolted straight to the frame by a friend of his. He said he would get up out of his camper/side-car and go 100 miles before stopping for coffee in the morning. He's done numerous Iron Butt rides, including Florida to Alaska on more than one occasion. He had added a fairing and hand protection for the handlebars. Anyone else done anything similar? Pictures? I hadn't really ever considered it before, though I'm not at a point where I'd really consider trying it yet. Thanks.

An 800 lb Enduro? Lmao
Or a motocrosser:
1649349824189.png

In 2021, I picked up a short passenger backrest and sissy bar from a guy in Houston (you may be on here) who had turned his Roadster into essentially something between an Enduro and a simple long-haul. He put an auxiliary fuel tank back behind him where a passenger might go, and a left-hand hard saddle bag. Eventually, he mounted a side-car to the right-hand side, bolted straight to the frame by a friend of his. He said he would get up out of his camper/side-car and go 100 miles before stopping for coffee in the morning. He's done numerous Iron Butt rides, including Florida to Alaska on more than one occasion. He had added a fairing and hand protection for the handlebars. Anyone else done anything similar? Pictures? I hadn't really ever considered it before, though I'm not at a point where I'd really consider trying it yet. Thanks.
Yes there are a few sidecar setups in forum members garages. At least two on here from Australia @Seanii Plunkett @Al Burdon and at least another in UK. Some awesome custom V8 Big Boss based or similar outfits by an occasional poster here from USA who has an amazing self made collection. Then there is a whole crowd with triked versions.

An 800 lb Enduro? Lmao
Closest we have was the 'Smurf Turfbuster'!;):cool::roll::roll:
1649397161146.png

Since had a 'toned down' Orange and green makeover with a less aggressive rear tire.
If I was a betting man with those 'pink pins' I would pin it on a reference to Ireland rather than India, Ivory Coast or Niger!;):roll::roll:
The FOUR countries with green, white, and orange in their FLAG

1649397260193.png

Yes there are a few sidecar setups in forum members garages. At least two on here from Australia @Seanii Plunkett @Al Burdon and at least another in UK. Some awesome custom V8 Big Boss based or similar outfits by an occasional poster here from USA who has an amazing self made collection. Then there is a whole crowd with triked versions.
My neighbors boss has a Rocket trike, he tried to tell me it was one of only 3 in the country, I told him his boss is so full of ****, there's all kinds on our forum alone.

Geez.... please delete that before Kevin sees it and starts getting more crazy ideas.
When I joined they had already shortened the name to the '4 B's' and I thought it could only be wholesome like the '4 H' club.:cool:
Little did I know.................... it was previously the 'Ballistic Bagster Bollock Busters' ;):roll::roll:

They could just steal the logo too and bodge them to 'B's', as they'll need all the four leaf clovers they can find to survive much longer!
1649506728575.png

Last edited:
Closest we have was the 'Smurf Turfbuster'!;):cool::roll::roll:
1649397161146.png

Since had a 'toned down' Orange and green makeover with a less aggressive rear tire.
If I was a betting man with those 'pink pins' I would pin it on a reference to Ireland rather than India, Ivory Coast or Niger!;):roll::roll:
The FOUR countries with green, white, and orange in their FLAG

1649397260193.png
What size type of tires and the rims?

Back