Then this happened
IMG396328416.jpg

I am so stupidly far into the jealous mode. Gads but I wish I was riding along with ya. Where was that Katamangus Hwy, or however it was spelled.

It's funny that you can't recall which road you were on in the video/pics. I've resolved to take better notes on long haul rides.

I'm liking it that you went dark. It's the best thing to do on long haul rides with that darn 240 rear tire. I used to hate worrying about when it was going to tank or if I could get a replacement on the road. Which tire did you select and where did you get it installed? It looks *****in'.

Edit: Hey, I just noticed that my last word was censored. That's an old California surfer term, way back when I was one of those dudes so very long ago.

I am so stupidly far into the jealous mode. Gads but I wish I was riding along with ya. Where was that Katamangus Hwy, or however it was spelled.

It's funny that you can't recall which road you were on in the video/pics. I've resolved to take better notes on long haul rides.

I'm liking it that you went dark. It's the best thing to do on long haul rides with that darn 240 rear tire. I used to hate worrying about when it was going to tank or if I could get a replacement on the road. Which tire did you select and where did you get it installed? It looks *****in'.

Edit: Hey, I just noticed that my last word was censored. That's an old California surfer term, way back when I was one of those dudes so very long ago.
The Kancamangus Hwy is New Hampshire state route 112 between the towns of Conway and Lincoln through the White Mountain National forest. I Can Only Imagine what this would look like when the trees are changing colors. If you end up going be advised that there is absolutely no cell service in the area. As for the tire, no one carries a size 240 Tire and stock

The Kancamangus Hwy is New Hampshire state route 112 between the towns of Conway and Lincoln through the White Mountain National forest. I Can Only Imagine what this would look like when the trees are changing colors. If you end up going be advised that there is absolutely no cell service in the area. As for the tire, no one carries a size 240 tire in stock. Everything is mail order and I was getting restless sitting in New England.

Back