Pure Power

wow

Hombre, Your Rocket is looking sweet vary well done you must be a great rider to be able to ride your beast with that much Hp and torque.
It would be interesting to know what street bike out there could beat you ?

looking good, Your own dyno is booked....good then I guess your dyno guy is gettign some hours working it... need him well trained before I can come up!!!!!

Hombre,
Glad your cornering is not compromised by your new pipes. I look forward to seeing what numbers you get when you tune it.

The squids aren't going to know what hit them!

Happy hunting.

I'm collecting mine from Richard tomorrow, I've got another couple of days work to do on it when I get it back, then it's out to play. I can almost taste it.

Sound

Hombre, That sounded nice I thought it has a nice low rumble and sounded cool when you rev'ed it up.
Does the cams give it a low rumble? and when you re'ved it up it sounded mean is that the sound of the supper charger?
I haves the Jardines exhaust system if I put Nevs cams on would it give it a lower deeper sound like your's at idle? Or is it because of you exhaust system as well?

The deep booming sound (which you really can't hear in the clip) is from the supercharger pumping more air through the engine. IMO, Jardines are actually louder, decibel wise, but don't have that big HP thump from supercharger boost and cams.

My opinion... buy cams for the power, not for the sound. :cool:

sound

Honbre, I know the Jardines are louder but with Nev cams giving even more Hp would it sound more narly with the Nev cams? Or would it not make no difference in sound just more power? I like the sound of your supper charger but I don't think I'll stay on the power and the wind will blow me off:)

Back