Pulled the Trigger, Greetings from Yosemite!

Welcome from Scotland.Great roads in Yosemite Just left the Miners Inn Mariposa , What's that black an white car behind us
Polis.JPG

Welcome from western Washington. Growing up east of Sacramento, I visited Yosemite numerous times in high school. What grand memories of a beautiful National Park.

The Scottish born naturalist/author/John Muir loved Yosemite and the first time I visited, I understood why. I need to get back down for a visit before the Grim Reaper finds me.

Edit: I forgot to add that I sure miss my Touring.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard from the Republic of Texas! Hurry and get your wifey to ride with you...she'll fall in love with it too which will make it less confrontational when you max out the Visa modding the beast!

Hey from down in the valley, 395 is a good place for the Rocket to stretch its legs....but it has no real boundaries, just back from a couple thousand miles in the last week from the twisties in Colorado.

WELCOME to ya, from WA State! :thumbsup:
Ridden Yosemite many times = way too much traffic. :(
Many mo-betta hoon roads in Cali IMHO.
PS: We should have an RAA in CA. :thumbsup:

WELCOME to ya, from WA State! :thumbsup:
Ridden Yosemite many times = way too much traffic. :(
Many mo-betta hoon roads in Cali IMHO.
PS: We should have an RAA in CA. :thumbsup:

Traffic in Yosemite? NEVER SEEN IT EVER. ;-)
Seriously though, it all depends on when you show up. Mid to early April is when you are still rolling the dice on storms, but just enough of the snow is gone that you can ride in the valley. Waterfalls are flowing strong and it's beautiful. Honestly, the best motorcycle weather is around this time of year. A bit more chilly, crowds are dying down, all the kiddies are back in school. Find a way to camp out on a tues/wed/thurs and you're good.

Forgive my noobish-ness: "mo-betta hoon" and "RAA"? Translate please!

Back