Pulled the Trigger, Greetings from Yosemite!

Traffic in Yosemite? NEVER SEEN IT EVER. ;-)
Seriously though, it all depends on when you show up. Mid to early April is when you are still rolling the dice on storms, but just enough of the snow is gone that you can ride in the valley. Waterfalls are flowing strong and it's beautiful. Honestly, the best motorcycle weather is around this time of year. A bit more chilly, crowds are dying down, all the kiddies are back in school. Find a way to camp out on a tues/wed/thurs and you're good.

Forgive my noobish-ness: "mo-betta hoon" and "RAA"? Translate please!

mo-betta:
mas mejor more better

Hoon:
A hoon, in Australia and New Zealand, is a person who deliberately drives a vehicle in a reckless or dangerous manner, generally in order to provoke a reaction from onlookers.

RAA:
Rockets Across America:
A must attend event occurring two times a year, one in the East and one in the West.

example - 2019 RAA West in Leakey, TX October 10 to 14.

HTH, el Novato :roll: :thumbsup:

Been interested in the R3 for a while, just because it's a bit crazy. Had a 07 GSX-R 750 with more mods than I can remember. Three years ago I moved to a National Park, where the closest town in ~1hr away. Though the twisties are amazing out here, two hours on a ****** rocket starts to squish the manly bits in unpleasant ways. So I sold her to a buddy, and picked up a '13 R3T. I can actually take the wife with me now!

Long story short: hi.

Welcome from Wyoming

Back