Prospective New Owner - 2017 or 2018?

Hey folks --

Been looking for a while, and about 99% decided on the R3R. Going out for a test ride this week if all goes as planned. Wanted to get the opinion of those in the know - both a 2017 and 2018 are available for purchase in town, new, each with less than 100 miles on them.

Is there a huge difference between those two years? I like the styling of the 2017 better (matte vs polished black), but if something major was fixed in the '18 model I'd likely go that way.

Appreciate this great resource - looking forward to the upcoming rides & eventual modding of this beast!
I’m not one of the ones but trust me when I say you wanna rocket any rocket just as long as you think it’s bad to the thoroughbred bone in looks cause you gonna have to hold on rockets rocket and are great bikes, a truck driver can work on it and it crushes all others, did I say crushes I meant STOMPS all others

Welcome aboard....Both bikes are the same ...the colour is the only difference.....
I had a 2014 Roadster b4 i bought my 2016 new....same bike!...no difference...
The way i heard it is they stopped making them in 2014 and have just been assembling them since..should all be done and dusted by now...

Back