Power port to USB?

I tapped into a circuit under the seat that is switched. I ran a cable from there with a fuse on it to power my Garmin. Nice to have it come on and off with the bike. The DIN plug is nice but wanted to keep it clean. I will use the DIN to power my phone if needed.
Can't get much cleaner than the small hella plug up front dash, switched, with garmin usb plugged in. Cleeeeen.

Can't get much cleaner than the small hella plug up front dash, switched, with garmin usb plugged in. Cleeeeen.

I think my problem is every USB plus I tried on amazon was just massive.. do you have one you can recommend?

I think my problem is every USB plus I tried on amazon was just massive.. do you have one you can recommend?
Yup. This...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201217-170451_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20201217-170451_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 46
Question re the Denali Sound Bomb horn...I tried to get an answer from them, but no response.

What is the current draw?? Maybe it says on the literature that comes with the horn????

The bike's horn circuit is 7.5 amps.

Question re the Denali Sound Bomb horn...I tried to get an answer from them, but no response.

What is the current draw?? Maybe it says on the literature that comes with the horn????

Don't know. Others recommended. Works perfect.

It says 20 Amps at the following URL:

Ouch.

Relay supply required!

However the purely-electric mini sound bomb only draws 5 amps. Prolly the way to go?

Last edited:
Ouch.

Relay supply required!

However the purely-electric mini sound bomb only draws 5 amps. Prolly the way to go?
Has anyone tried this Mini Sound Bomb on the R3GT? On a previous bike -Honda VFR, I installed a Steibel Nautilus, it drew too much and fried the Stator on a long trip, was a PIA while half a continent away from home

Back